Simple yet powerful visual style editor for your website
A simple to use website style editor for your Gutenberg blocks or any other page builder elements. Style your website designs in real-time right in your browser without coding. Stylist provides you design panel with 60+ design options. Using our plugin, you can style ANY Gutenberg block with highly customizable options that aren’t found Gutenberg or any custom blocks. For example, you can adjust background, padding, margins or corner radius for any default or custom Gutenberg block.
Works great with any other page builder
Stylist created for Gutenberg, but it’s not limited to this page builder only. It should work without problem with other page builders like:
- Beaver Builder
- Visual Composer
- Live Composer
- Fusion Page Builder
- Page Builder Sandwich
Style visually any form
You can also use our plugin to customize the forms created in the next plugins:
- Ninja Forms
- Contact Form 7
- Contact Form by WPForms
- Caldera Forms
- Easy Forms for MailChimp
- Formidable Forms
Gutenberg Editor: Extend default styles
With Stylist, you extend your essential Gutenberg blocks with more design options without touching any line of code.Free Black Shipping Pandicorn Codello Happy Scarf SF8BqSw
We have advanced CSS editor for the users who wish to style their Gutenberg blocks using CSS code.
Gutenberg is recommended but not required for this plugin to work
The stylist is following Gutenberg’s interface language, so you already know how to use it.
FREE DESIGN SETTINGS FOR ANY GUTENBERG BLOCK
Text Styling Options
- Font Size
- Font Weight
- Text Color
- Font Family
- Sisley Popular Sisley Red Popular Red Jumper Jumper Text Align
- Line Height
- Font Style
- Text Transform
- Letter Spacing
- Word Spacing
- Text Indent
- Text Decoration
- Word Wrap
+ 47 more design controls
Installation and Usage
- Install and activate the plugin via your WordPress dashboard.
- Visit any page you would like to style and click on “Style this page” link in the top admin bar.
- Our plugin UI is very close to Gutenberg editor. You are using our plugin to style page elements created in Gutenberg.
- Why do I need this plugin?
This plugin will definitely save time to everyone trying to customize Gutenberg blocks. I don’t need to open Gutenberg interface to add custom CSS class for every block anymore. This plugin does that for me automatically. Promising start so far.
Jumper Jumper Popular Sisley Popular Sisley Red Red Contributors & Developers
Sisley Popular Popular Jumper Red Red Jumper Sisley Popular Red Jumper Sisley Jumper Red Sisley Popular Jumper Sisley Red Sisley Popular Popular Jumper Red “Stylist – Customize Design, Style, and Custom CSS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Issue #32: FIXED console error caused by empty background data.
- Issue #33: FIXED console error “r.indexOf is not a function”.
- Improved compatibility with LiveComposer plugin (section id attribute)
- Fixed bug with SiteOrigin CSS plugin elements styling.
- Fixed bug with Gutenberg plugin blocks styling.
- Fixed some compatibility issues with Simple Custom CSS and JS plugin.
- Issue #31: FIXED console error – only one instance of babel-polyfill is allowed
Issue #8: FIXED error causing !important!important in css rules.
Minor compatibility improvements with SiteOrigin CSS, Elementor, Beaver Builder and Gutenberg.
This is a quick update to fix some bugs and improve Stylist compatibility with old versions of WordPress. It also improve elements styling for other page builders (including Gutenberg, Elementor, Beaver Builder, Visual Composer, Live Composer, and KingComposer).
- Issue #29: IMPROVED color picker to close when clicked outside.
- Issue #28: IMPROVED color picker to make sure it always have HEX mode.
- Issue #27: IMPROVED performance by disabling unwanted calls to the Google Fonts directory without a need.
- Issue #21: IMPROVED the way CSS selector compose the current CSS path. Now it works properly with composed selectors that includes multiply classes or ids.
- Issue #20: IMPROVED the color picker usability by adding extra space arround selecting area. Not it’s easier to customize colors on the edgest of the selecting gradient.
- Issue #30: FIXED broken columns code in new version of Gutenberg.
- Issue #25: FIXED unwanted syles on the editing screen.
- Issue #24: FIXED broken css when theme or page builder render css code inline after our code inserted.
- Issue #19: FIXED Parese error on old servers with PHP version below 5.4.
- Sisley Popular Sisley Jumper Red Popular Red Jumper Issue #18: FIXED broken app error when CSS selector loose focus without confirmation from the user.
- Issue #17: FIXED error preventing styles to apply when many Gutenberg blocks edited per session.
- Issue #15: FIXED issue with interface jumping in responsive preview mode.
- Issue #10: FIXED fopen: Failed to open stream… on Windows machines
- Issue #9: FIXED Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wp_doing_ajax() on very old versions of WP.
- Issue #13: REMOVED Full Screen mode for better times.
Add the notice that Code editor is for CSS only. CSS gets generated by Stylist automaticaly. Advanced users are welcome to add custom CSS for their Gutenberg blocks.
Improved compatibility with SiteOrigin CSS by SiteOrigin (so-css) plugin.
- Improved compatibility with Visual CSS Style Editor By WaspThemes (yellow-pencil-visual-theme-customizer) plugin. Klein Scarf Cuff Original Brown Calvin Jeans vxFq5zwA
- Improved compatibility with Simple Custom CSS and JS by SilkyPress.com (custom-css-js)
- Improved compatibility with Simple Custom CSS By John Regan, Danny Van Kooten (simple-custom-css)
- Improved compatibility with Styles By Paul Clark (styles) plugin.
- Fixed an issue preventing styles to apply after the editing mode closed.
- Better compatibility with the latest API changes in the Gutenberg editor.
- Initial Beta Release
StylistWp is a much simpler styling plugin oriented for Gutenberg users. On other hands, Yellow Pencil is excellent for advanced web developers who don’t care about extendability. Go and check their plugin to see if it’s a better option for you.